The Project Delivery Engineer is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of implementation projects for StreamWIDE’s Solutions to our end customers, telecommunication carriers and integrators.
The Project Delivery Engineer manages the solutions integration and software implementation process through phases of requirements gathering, analysis, design, build/customization, system integration, acceptance testing, production implementation, and transition to support. He coordinates all tasks, and ensure deliverables are produced as needed.
The Project Delivery Engineer may be responsible for system installation and configuration, testing support, troubleshooting and issue resolution, client training, rollout support and hand-over of the system to the Support Team once live and stable. The role is client-facing and it requires strong technical expertise, issue management and investigation capabilities, and excellent communication skills.
OS: Advanced use and administration of Linux Red Hat (mandatory) -- installation, scripting shell, partitions, clustering, etc.
DATABASES: MYSQL (mandatory), Oracle (appreciated)
NETWORK: TCP/IP basic knowledge (mandatory), telecommunication networks design and architecture (mandatory), Cisco routers and switches CLI (appreciated), VOIP experience (appreciated)
EXPERIENCE (at least 3 years)
· IT & Telecommunications experience
. Linux Redhat
· Networking experience (TCP/IP)
· Experience with Project Management
· Lead multiple projects concurrently
· Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure
· Organized, independent, and self-motivated
· Must be willing to travel
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with aggressive deadlines
· Problem-solving skills and a strong technical background are essential
Languages: French, English