Biokast Energy S.A seeking talented individuals to work in the Process team at it Refinery.
Working in a small shift team, you will be responsible for the efficient operation of the work area, focusing on safety, health & environment, reliability and operational integrity, seeking new ways to improve equipment and systems’ performance and, ultimately, delivering the operating plan. Monitoring and adjusting the operation during shift is a key part of the job; in part this is done in the control room but you’ll also be required to gain access to all parts of the actual plant to make any necessary physical adjustments.
Perform process sustaining for the plant on variety of mechanical and electrical component assembly processes, tasks including disposition of non-conformance materials that come from the facilities, response to out-of-control process, work on yield improvement projects, and qualify new equipment and process that being introduced into the plant. Perform supporting activities for engineering and manufacturing including TQM and Lean manufacturing activities, material handling improvements, production line configuration, and safety procedures. Manage workload with a positive attitude as a team player in a collaborative work environment.
Disposition of all non-conformance materials that produced by the manufacturing line.
• Day to day coverage of production line process, including rapid response on out-of-control processes to minimize cost and maximize productivity.
• Investigate and implement countermeasures to improve process Cpk, Ppk and product yield.
• Maintain and help develop up-to-date maintenance and calibration procedures and schedules.
• Work with Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure manufacturing instructions and qualification schedules are always available and current.
• Will support all day, swing and night shift manufacturing schedule (Some weekends and holiday required).
• Responsible with parts and tools inventory.
• Responsible for writing rework procedure and training associate on new processes
• Manage repairs/troubleshooting exactly to instructed process.
• Manage small projects involving multiple departments and/or outside contractors.
• Manage workload with positive attitude and proactively help co-workers
– Technician Diploma (Bac+3)
– Skilled at troubleshooting electrical, hydraulic, Mechanical and pneumatic systems.
– Working knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office.
-1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment
– Good communication skills.