· Define and communicate the Plan for production change projects.
· Ensure the delivery of the agreed and defined deliverables.
· Provide realistic ETA and deliver projects or change requests on time.
· Deliver installations efficiently with a high level of quality.
· Ensure changes are applied and tested in UAT prior to delivery into Production.
· Ensure UAT reflects Production prior to any changes being tested including software versions.
· Ensure changes do not induce any regression.
· Ensure changes are approved by all relevant stakeholders prior to Production rollout.
· Submit changes to CAB sessions.
· Maintain regular project updates, at least at every milestone, to all stakeholders.
· Provide operational teams with Building, Run, and Monitoring documentations.
· Prevent incidents and escalations by identifying risks and raising alerts on time to management.
· Maximize revenue by identifying opportunities and ensuring projects are relevant before start.
· To source appropriate mentoring, support and advice on any aspects of the project where this is required
· Expert user of Microsoft Office.
· Strong Linux skills (No GUI; Red Hat oriented; network sensitive).
· Understanding of the OSI model.
· Scripting and administration languages.
· ITIL knowledge - Incident, Change and Problem.
· Project Management qualification.
· Experience in developing or managing trading/financial services technology.
· Financial markets and front-office business knowledge.
· Understanding of the FIX protocol.