Connectez-vous pour voir les détails de l'offre.
We are currently looking @FIS (formerly SunGard) for a Junior Software Java Developer.
· Follow best practices to perform application coding
· Review codes to identify any basic errors.
· Ensure proper product quality by providing adequate unit tests, documentation & training material on own developed features
· Design, implement & test features & integrate them in the application and by respecting overall development guidelines and methodologies
· Analyse & solve reported issues on own developments, provide guidance to business analysts
· Create unit and automated tests to ensure functional integrity of solutions.
· Ensure the quality of all deliveries in the better delay
· Promote a culture of excellence, quality and professionalism through the use of development best practices such as test automation and documentation
· Engineer Computer science degree, with minimally 2 years’ experience as a developer
· Experience on Core Java with concepts including but not limited to Multi-threading, Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, Memory Management, File I/O, tree tables, filtering, sorting and real time updates.
· Experience with design patterns
· Relational databases-preferably Oracle
· Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
· Familiar with Agile Software Development Methodologies (SCRUM)
· Highly self-motivated confident and mature, well developed analytical and problem solving skills with the aptitude to learn as well as a flexibility to adapt to change.
· Good verbal and written English
Apply by sending an updated version of your resume to: email@example.com
Vous n'avez pas accès à ce CV